[TriLUG] Re: YAST and Evolution Connector to become open source

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed May 12 13:37:14 EDT 2004

You probably need to find something in the 1.5 to 1.7 range with a .9x
on the end.  Ximian uses .9x minor minor version numbers on a
development version (1.5, for example) to track "betas" and preview
versions of software that will soon become a new major version (1.6,
2.0, etc.).

--[Lance]

--
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/