[TriLUG] Beer Saturday?

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 00:03:14 EDT 2004

<shameless plug> Artsplosure is this weekend in downtown Raleigh!
http://www.artsplosure.org
Come see http://www.rhythmicity.org (perscussion band I'm in) play from 12-1pm
in Moore Square (near Exploris and Tir Na Nog)</shameless plug>

Get your beer at Tir Na Nog (or Greenshields) and do both! ;)

/me shoots rsync in the foot <--- manual way using ssh from source to dest
continues to mostly work... rsync server/client model which is dest pulls from
source mostly fails... really frustrating... hope these backup speakers can
enlighten me!  I have a DDS2 tape drive sitting around waiting to be tried.

Don't forget to come and vote for Steering Committee (or Insane Possy);
whatever you want to call them!  ;)

laters,
David M