[TriLUG] Raymond McGill's Bio

Raymond McGill raymcgill at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 12:38:12 EDT 2004

Here's my "bio" for your consideration at tonight's
election!

I'm Raymond McGill. I am a relatively new member to
the trilug. I never met in the crowded basement at
UNC. I am not even a certified expert at any version
of Linux.

What I DO offer is a motivation, teamwork, new ideas,
and business acumen. I have experience on the Board of
Directors for other organizations, and have run large
community projects to introduce the community to the
organization. I am experienced with working with the
press.

The current team is doing fine.  If you want a new,
motivated team member, consider electing me.

Thanks again to the members who nominated me,

Raymond McGill

=====