[TriLUG] folding HD space...

dsandif dsandif at email.unc.edu
Thu May 13 14:07:03 EDT 2004

I sure at some point that this question has been addressed but I'll ask
it anyway,

I have adual boot laptop with XP on one side and Fedora core 1 system
running on the other, about 20 each. On the Fedora side I would like to
reduce the size of root or "/" and add to home without having to
reinstall the whole linux OS again. Is there a way to move HD space from
partition to another, can this be done with out loss of data  AND is
there way to take HD space from the windows side and and give it to the
Fedora linux side, ( forgive me if I sound like such a nooob!...), thxs.

D-