[TriLUG] How About Friday

stan briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Thu May 13 17:45:07 EDT 2004

all,

yeah, i'm in. i prefer hibernian 'cause it's stumbling distance from my
house AND is right beside the bus stop that i take going home. (though
since it's friday afternoon i will be driving so it doesn't really
matter for that reason and i can remember when back before the days of
yore ... oh, hell, i'm rambling, again.)

i'm in. just let me know where.

stan

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On
Behalf Of Frye, Matthew
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 5:36 PM
To: 'Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list'
Subject: RE: [TriLUG] How About Friday

Sounds good to me.  How's that for you Jason?  Anyone else want to join
our TriBeers?  Stan, I know you do.

MPF

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information
belonging to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only
for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses
listed in the message
header.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this
information to any other party.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on the
contents of the email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you
received this
e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to
arrange for return
or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse at rexhealth.com.