[TriLUG] OT: looking for "red" plenum zip ties

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 19:39:18 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 01:26:27PM -0400, Jon Carnes wrote:
> I'm looking for about 20 plenum rated zip ties that are the color red.
Try here:

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q=connect-it&near=Raleigh,+NC&radius=0.0&latlng=35771944,-78638888,35848279,-78598210&oi=locald

> Crazy story:
<snip>
I love stories about people getting pissed at people who try to help
them.

<snip>
> As to the inspector, he has put to much into this fiasco to back down
> and admit his mistake.

I called in the supervisors when it happened to me.  But that was a
residential affair and it took a long time.

> Jon (who will never volunteer to cable for a client again) Carnes

BS :-)

--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.