[TriLUG] Tonight's talk - Linux Backup Strategies

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri May 14 08:48:01 EDT 2004

Good job, Jason and Jeremy!  It was nice to see some familiar faces and to
match some other faces to names at my first TriLUG meeting.

Tanner, don't worry.  I wasn't trying to cut in line for pizza.  I had
dinner (good ole grilled bbq pig with a cold brew ha ha) with my family
prior to meeting.  I was looking for another chair.

Next time, me thinks I'll get there early.

Voting was tough last night.  All the candidates looked good.  Congrats to
the new SC.

Regards,

Jim