[TriLUG] OT:<rant>Intrex just lost a customer</rant>

John Franklin franklin at elfie.org
Sun May 16 00:54:47 EDT 2004

I can't tell you the number of times I've wanted to open a computer
store called "Top Shelf Computing" just two doors down from Intrex
stocked with components that aren't cheap junk.  <shrug>

Intrex carries mostly commodity components.  Consequently, they're not
always well designed or well tested.

Still, they should have taken back something that broke in a couple
hours.

jf