[TriLUG] OT:<rant>Intrex just lost a customer</rant>

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Sun May 16 13:04:05 EDT 2004

Aaron, I appreciate your feedback, but I'm done with Intrex. I can
understand the policy if I was asking for a refund, but I just wanted to get
a working memory card reader. I was told that "Mark" was the manager on duty
at the time so elevating to the next level was not a option. The card reader
did have an exposed circuit board but is also inset into a plastic tray,
there is no way I "shorted" this accidentally or on purpose. I'm not an
idiot and I NEVER touch an exposed board if I don't have to and I always
wear a grounding strap when I'm working inside my computer. That and the
fact that it was installed and working for a short time before failure leads
me to the conclusion of a defective part.

Again, I appreciate your comments. I know it is not your job to deal with
complaints so your willingness to address them says a lot about you.
Unfortunately not all of your fellow Intrex employees seem to care as much.
And if they don't care about me why should I care to shop with them
especially when there are many other options in town.

DS