[TriLUG] OT:Fry's Electronics was:[<rant>Intrex just lost a customer</rant>]

Lee elfick at trilug.org
Tue May 18 06:25:41 EDT 2004

Pat and Lori Boyer wrote:

> I can confirm that Arlington refers to Arlington, TX, since I moved to
> Raleigh from there last year. Man do I miss Fry's. I can't go into any
> other electronic store without feeling a sense of loss. :)

LOL, I know what you mean... I moved from Southern California a few
years ago, where I had 2 Fry's within driving distance along with a
handful of lesser electronics stores, all of which made anything around
here appear woefully inadequate by comparison. I can't believe that the
triangle with all of its high tech companies is so far down on the
electronic/electrical-part-retailer evolutionary ladder. I'm still
reeling from the shock.