Cable/DSL "shared" access myth (was Re: [TriLUG] Port 25 blocked)

J. "Spydir Web" Powers spydir at netsyndrome.net
Tue May 18 16:07:38 EDT 2004

bellsouth now offers fastaccess "Xtreme DSL" for I believe $34.99 a
month, which gets 3Mb down and 384Kb up.

Also reading your post I can't help but think you're being payed to say
that.  I'm not saying you're some secret advertiser or something, I'm
just saying you SHOULD be one ;-)

--
WARNING!!: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION BELOW!
Net Syndrome -- www.netsyndrome.net