[TriLUG] SuSE 9.0 simple PPP dial-up ISP

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu May 20 10:47:13 EDT 2004

You mention that you're aware Intrex provides PPP dialup, but that
you're looking for cheaper alternatives, so I'll assume you're familiar
with our unlimited plan.  We also have a plan for 5 hours / month for
$7.99 / month.  You can also pre-pay for 1 year or 2 years with the
unlimited plan and get the cost as low as $15.99 or $12.99 / month
respectively.

Unfortunately I'm not really familiar with the NetZero dialer on Debian,
but I am glad to see that they offer some sort of linux support.

Aaron S. Joyner