[TriLUG] SuSE 9.0 simple PPP dial-up ISP

Brian Weaver weave at oculan.com
Thu May 20 12:07:48 EDT 2004

I use to use mindspring (earthlink) dialup with linux. No official
support but it worked without much hassel. They have/had a plan where if
you dialed in less than X hours per month it was just $6.95. I think it
was somewhere in the 10 to 20 hour range. I don't really remember since
I was paying just to keep the e-mail address. I eventually got
everything/everyone to a new address and dropped it.

One last thing, I hadn't used the dialup service in a very long time so
your milage may vary. I doubt they changed it though so it should work.
I had the account for years; used linux most of the time too w/dialup.

-Weave