[TriLUG] Acrobat reader for palmOS?

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Fri May 21 11:17:36 EDT 2004

Well, as a strange work around, I believe another palm user could beam
the application to you.  I attempted this the other day (as a way of
beaming a large PDF to someone), but unfortunately the contents of the
app on my palm were 17 megabytes, and we didn't have time to complete
the transfer.  Perhaps I can try it again soon, or if you don't have any
luck by then I'll be glad to try beaming you the app at the next TriLUG
meeting.  :)

Aaron S. Joyner