[TriLUG] Job leads

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Fri May 21 13:12:47 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 12:29:21AM -0400, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> In case you haven't heard, there are several of us on the list who are
> looking for jobs at the moment.  If anyone has any software engineering
> job leads (C/C++/Java), please drop me a note offline.  I'd appreciate it.

I can't tell how bummed out your email makes me.  I thought the
freaking economy was all good now. Ha! I never drank that Kool-Aid.

I called a couple guys I know at Tekelec to say that some top-notch
developers are available. They don't have anything open at the moment.
I'll let you know if anything comes up.
--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.