[TriLUG] Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 11:48:51 EDT 2004

I'm not sure this may change things, but have you tried it directly on your box
instead of through the KVM??  I've got a M$ optical wireless and it has run
fine with RH 9, FC1, MDK 9.x etc. all directly connected to the box, no KVM
involved.  I've never tried gentoo but can't imagine it wouldn't work.

good luck,
David M.