[TriLUG] need better router

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at triad.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 14:36:31 EDT 2004

I'll simply caution that using old hardware, especially hard drives, is risky.
Make sure you make regular backups, and I would avoid doing anything
critical.  Those old drives are just waiting around for the wrong moment to
die.

These days it isn't difficult to find a solid-state appliance router for under
$30 that will last forever.  If you need more functionality, go for the
custom machine, but be careful!

Michael