[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] And now from the get rid of Ma and PaBell for good department: how to set up your own Asterix server

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Mon Jun 7 08:55:01 EDT 2004

Okay, So now I am really bummed out. I probably won't make many meetings
because of a scheduling conflict, and now something cool that I really
want to come to and I have to take the kids to ride on Thomas the Train at
Tweetsie this weekend.  I have been wanting to play with Asterisk for
sometime now and this would have been the perfect excuse.

Matt Pusateri

> The class will be held June 12, 2004 from 9 AM to 12 PM at Global
> Knowledge in Cary (directions below).
>
> Title: Teach Linux to answer the phone! Learn how to use Asterisk!

> Turn your Linux box into a high-powered phone system! Learn all about
> the Asterisk PBX software and how you can use it to answer your phone,
> run scripts, and even make cheap long-distance calls over the Internet!
> Mark Turner from Siteseers will be teaching this introduction and basic
> programming class.

<snip>