[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] And now from the get rid of Ma and PaBell for good department: how to set up your own Asterix server

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 7 09:40:41 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 09:13:26AM -0400, Mark Turner wrote:
> Oh, geez, thanks Jon! Now I've got nothing left to teach! <g>

Seeing it done beats reading manuals.

> Y'all come by June 12th, where I'll be reading select passages from the
> Thomas the Train series.

Won't that cause "Confusion and Delay"?

Consider retitling the presentation to: Running Asterisk
makes your PC a "Really Useful Engine".

> Jon Carnes wrote:
> >You've got your priorities right.
> >
> >As for installing Asterisk, that is really very easy:
> >  http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download

Will the PRI interface be demonstrated?

Count me in.

--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.