[TriLUG] Semi-OT: Digital Voice Recorders

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Tue Jun 8 00:03:49 EDT 2004

I don't have the mp3 player with the voice recorder but I have the MP3
CD player of theirs and they're a good company, if they have an MP3
player that records too, I'd recommend it for sure.  And they have
firmware for their flash (non-cd) players now that support Ogg Vorbis
:-)

Although I don't know how they work with Linux or transfer files.  I
assume it's USB though.  *shrug*

--
Jeff Tickle <jtickle at jtsoft.net>
JTSoft.net