[TriLUG] Semi-OT: Digital Voice Recorders

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Tue Jun 8 09:20:13 EDT 2004

Small note, on the flashbased players, though they do support USB mass
storage support, apparently there is an issue with Linux.  To get it to
work you may have to do some patching:

http://www.misticriver.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2145

This isn't needed for the HardDrive based players, like I have.

-David

--
David A. Cafaro
dac(at)cafaro.net