[TriLUG] OT: Linux Friendly Laptop Forsale

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed Jun 9 12:57:08 EDT 2004

Mike M wrote:
> FWIW, There was a article on /. this AM about wiping down HDD.  If you
> are paranoid there is a DoD wipedown process.

I have used Autoclave in the past.  It is available as a floppy
image...so anything with a floppy drive can be cleaned.  I have
neither  the skills or desire to verify their claims about the
effectiveness...but it seemed to work well for me.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software