[TriLUG] Fedora Wireless connection for Dell 1350 Internal Wireless (802.11b/g, 54Mbps) card

Daniel Zhang zhang at clinicaltools.com
Tue Jun 15 13:40:50 EDT 2004

I installed a dual boot OS(WinXP and Fedora 1) on my new Dell Inspiron
1150 Laptop. These days I try to make wireless connection work on Fedora
but no luck.  Basically I tried to install
Ndiswrapper(http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/) for Dell 1350 Internal
Wireless (802.11b/g, 54Mbps) card comes with my laptop. You can see the
device shows and active in Network Configuration interface but
modprobing can't find wlan0 which is the alias of Ndiswrapper.  Anyone
has experience with Ndiswrapper? Or you can recommend other open source
products?

TIA,

Daniel