[TriLUG] mozilla pause for ads

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Jun 17 07:09:47 EDT 2004

If it's a RR DNS issue, take the few mins it takes to setup a local
caching DNS server.  It's one good reliable way to speed up your
connection, in a manner of speaking.  And also, for every service that
you implement internally, and don't rely on externally, the more
isolated you are from other people's errors.  But don't get too cocky,
you should still leave a backup DNS server or two in your
/etc/resolv.conf to isolate you from your own errors, as well.  :)

Aaron S. Joyner