[TriLUG] mozilla pause for ads

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Thu Jun 17 09:07:08 EDT 2004

Don't know if this is any help to anyone, but here is some
documentation I made describing my home DNS setup.  IANA-Bind-Expert,
but this works very well for me.  I have RR, but have never experienced
the DNS troubles many other RR customers complain about, having your
own DNS server really works!

http://www.thompsonsplace.com/ad_blocking_dns.txt

HTH, if anyone sees any glaring mistakes in my setup, please let me
know...  :)

- --mike