[TriLUG] quickbooks vs sql-ledger TANGENT 2cents

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Jun 18 13:59:01 EDT 2004

Nope.. AOHell abandoned Netscape as their browser before they bought the
company and has left it out of the default load ever since. That's what
pushed Exploder into the lead during the height of browzer warz. They were
making noises about going back to it, but have never backed up their threat
with a shift. I suppose it's a little leverage over M$ should they need it.

Dave S.