[TriLUG] /etc/fstab in Redhat 9

Hariharan Gopalan hariom100 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 17:05:13 EDT 2004

Was wondering if someone can help me here.

I need to mount /home on a newly created raid /dev/md0. But when I check the /etc/fstab it has this entry:

LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults        1 2

Am not able to figure out where the LABEL is defined as /dev/sda6? as that is what /home is.

When I unmount /home, I am thrown out saying home is busy, and I dont want to reboot for this

Any help, thanks

Hari