[TriLUG] OT: Moving & giving stuff away

Glen Ford gford at idiom.com
Fri Jun 18 21:04:27 EDT 2004

I am moving and have the following items to give away. aka FREE.
I am at 8101 Laurel Mountain Rd. Raleigh. This Saturday would be a good
time to swing by and get the item you want. After that I donate to Good Will
I should be home, but call if in doubt 845-6104.

/Glen

ITEMS to give away
=============================
3com 3CXEM566 10mbs/56k modem card
Old version of Visio. I know its old because it is on 4 floppies
Adaptec SlimSCSI 1460 - PCI to SCSI card
Lotus Notes Desktop 4.6 release
Huckleberry Finn on cassette tape
Creative Labs NOMAD MP3 player "don't get too excited this is the first
one. It holds 64mb"
Books
O'Reily:  VPN
The Linux Bible
O'Reily: Running Linux by Matt Welsh
O'Reilly: BASH
The Unix C Shell Field Guide
O'Reilly: HTML the definitve guide
Website Administrator's Guide
HTML sourcebook : complete guide to HTML 3.0
Solaris Advanced Sysm admin guide from SunSoft
Internet Security Secerts by John Vacca
O'Reilly: Korn Shell
Unix Power Tools first edition  "I have two copies"
Teach yourself PERL in 21 days by David Till