[TriLUG] asterisk meeting last saturday

William Schulz sws at trilug.org
Sat Jun 19 22:05:42 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 09:48:18PM -0400, Wing D Lizard wrote:
> I missed the asterisk meeting last week.  Are there any links to the
> materials covered?

Our esteemed instructor is currently in the process of moving, and has
been unable to post his materials thus far.  Hopefully within the next
couple weeks he'll have the slides, etc posted.

If you need other pointers, just let me know... I've been submerged in
asterisk since the class trying to get my own up and running... At this
point, I've got notes coming out of my <edited>, and I'd be happy to
share pointers, information.

SWS