[TriLUG] best web hosting company?

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Mon Jun 21 10:48:48 EDT 2004

gregbrown at mindspring.com wrote:

>Any suggestions for a web hosting company?  I'm not looking to break the bank, so I'm
>looking for something inexpensive.  I'd also like to register a .com and a .net and have
>them both point to the same website.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Greg

There's always your friendly local TriLUG sponsor, Intrex Internet.  :)
Our basic Silver hosting plan starts at $19.99 w/ a 20% discount for
TriLUG members which brings the cost down to $15.99 - that includes
100MB of disc space, 10GB of transfer per month, one pop3/imap email
account with webmail access, DNS services, ftp access, etc.  Hosting on
a FreeBSD server running the latest versions of Apache, PHP, MySQL, etc.

The full details are available here: http://www.intrex.net/webhosting.htm
If you have any other questions, of course feel free to ask!

Aaron S. Joyner
System Administrator
Intrex.net Internet Services
(919) 573-5488 x102