[TriLUG] best web hosting company?

John Powers spydirweb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:18:30 EDT 2004

I'm currently using imhosted.com and I don't have any complaints.  I'm
paying $18.95 a month and I get 1GB of file space, 40GB transfer a
month, and everything you'd expect (PHP, MySQL, Perl, FTP, cPanel,
etc, etc).  The tech support is not the best, but it's not to big of a
hassle if you can handle most problems on your own.  Check out their
plans page, they've changed the plans a lot since i first signed up...

http://www.imhosted.com/hosting_plans.shtml