[TriLUG] Any spots in the Triangle for LAN parties?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon Jun 21 17:49:22 EDT 2004

Mike Shaw wrote:
> Anyone know of any spots to setup a LAN party in
> the Triangle short of renting a conference room for a
> day at a hotel?  I know there used to be a
> place(Electriclan?) but it was shutdown last I heard.

Ok...I'll bite...what is a LAN party?

I think we had one once...in about 1991, when the engineering director
approved our budget proposal for networking all the R&D workstations
and PCs.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software