[TriLUG] asterisk meeting last saturday

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 15:51:57 EDT 2004

So I am getting real interested now. I have a few questions for those
already into this VOIP stuff.

What are you doing about 911 service (if you canceled your BellSouth
line)?
Can I make two calls out or one call out and one in via my voicepulse
account? Do I need two numbers to do this or just one?

John