[TriLUG] FC2, Dovecot, Squirrelmail = Crash

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Sun Jun 27 12:32:12 EDT 2004

Okay, I've looked into this very little - so take the following with a
grain of salt.  I have a friend who's FC2 box runs Dovecot for IMAP,
with Squirrelmail for webmail on apache (of course), on FC2.  He's
experiencing crashes when listing large folders in Squirrelmail -
sometimes apache, sometimes the entire box.  I'm still questioning him
for more details, but I thought I'd throw this out to the list and see
if there is a known issue, misconfiguration, incompatibility, or
anything else that someone's run across with this combination before.

Aaron S. Joyner