[TriLUG] bulk lan supplies

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 29 08:22:16 EDT 2004

Greg,

You'll probably want Cat 5e or Cat 6 wire.  You can get the Cat 5e and most
of what you're looking for from Home Depot or Lowes, for that matter.  I'd
shop around to all of these to find out who has the best prices, but I know
you can get 1000 ft of Cat 5e from the big home improvement stores, along
with the tie wraps, wall plates, punch down panels, outlets, etc., and it
may be a little cheaper there.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
 --Ben Franklin--