[TriLUG] OT: Mail Reader for Windows - for TriLUG mail

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Jun 29 08:25:44 EDT 2004

Now before anyone goes nuts, I just want to say, I need this for TriLUG.

Okey with that straight, I've been trying to use *cough* OE *cough* on my
Windows boxes at work. While it functionally works ok with the mail system
from TriLUG, I'm trying to find a BETTER Windows client for this machine.
Again, all it's going to do is connect to TriLUG for mail so it doesn't need
to have PIM integration or anything. I'm just tired of some of the hoops I
have to jump through to read mail, such as signed mail.

I've installed Eudora but I cannot get it to work with TriLUG. Neither the
default ttls nor the alternate ttls ports work. I would like Eudora since I
can sync it with my pilot (man am I geeky) but that's not crucial.

Any suggestions?