[TriLUG] [OT] adding users to a phpBB system

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Jun 30 16:46:05 EDT 2004

The user table in the default install is phpbb_users. I've not tried to do a
mass import under phpbb, (I did with the older invision board, same kind of
table). It does not appear to need massive amounts of data to establish a
user. You might browse existing structure to get a feel of what fields need
to be modified and which ones could get a default value.

Dave S