[TriLUG] Web MUA recommendations?

Aaron Caudle aaron_caudle at speedsin.net
Thu Jul 1 10:25:55 EDT 2004

Hello,
I have been checking out this mailing list for a while now and thought this
would be the best place to ask if anyone had any recommendations for a Web
based email app.

Basically, I want something simple that would allow me to check my multiple
email accounts no matter where I happen to be at a computer.  I would be
putting it on dreamhost, so I can't have any java server side technology,
only PHP and CGI.

I have tried some of the bigger programs like egroupware, tutos etc, but
they were just a little more than I needed.  Squirellmail isn't exactly what
I need (I don't think).

I am sure that I am just not searching for the right "term" in my research
for what I think i need.

Anyways, thanks in advance.  I hope to be back down in Raleigh soon to catch
a trilug meeting.  I got a job up here in Asheville so I don't get back down
to the triangle much.

Sincerely,
Aaron Caudle
speedsin.net