[TriLUG] DHCP on some distro (was it suse or debian?)

Steve Green stevenbgreene at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 10:26:18 EDT 2004

Neil,

My symptoms are similar to what Stan is seeing but I
do not have multiple networks to verify the DHCPing of
data.

Stan,

Have you had any off-list discussions that might help?

Thanks,

SBG

I don't recall who it was or the details, but I have a
laptop running Debian unstable that I set up to use
DHCP.  What's the problem you're having?

--
Neil Roeth