[TriLUG] OT: Ancient Hardware for Free

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Jul 7 14:19:43 EDT 2004

Gang:

I'm getting ready to post this to Freecycle, but I thought I'd pass
this on to this list first.

I have a bunch of old computer equipment that I am getting rid of.
Trust me, if you don't really enjoy playing with old equipment -
equipment that could only run old versions of Slackware if that - then
read no further.

I have the following:

An original IBM AT - boots to floppy but the 40MB MFM drive is real
flaky and intermittent. Some old and unusual cards (some kind of fiber
NIC and a 2MB RamPage card), and including an external 3.5 floppy.
Comes with my entire collection of 5.25" floppies (grin).

A Compaq Deskpro 386/25 - 16MB RAM, 100MB Hard Drive, Network Card -
current boots to WFW

A generic 486 - DX266 CPU, 32MB Ram, two 1GB SCSI drives, Network Card
- boots to Win95

A couple of SCSI drives (1GB and 4GB, I think)

A big box of cards: video, serial, parallel, SCSI, ethernet - most are
ISA
Some CD-ROM drives and floppy drives.
An AT case
A few motherboards (mainly 386 and 486 - one Athlon K6 I think)

Also in the bunch are some original boxes/packaging - including a
SoundBlaster Pro box and 3Com Etherlink II (3C503). The cards are in
the 486.

I am looking for someone to take the lot, so please don't e-mail me
with requests for one or two things. Also, I'm in Pittsboro.

E-mail me off-list if interested.

-T

__
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer			Main:		+1 919 545 2553
Blast Internet Services, Inc.			Fax:			+1 503-961-7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org				URL: http://www2.blast.com/tarus
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C