[TriLUG] PHP.... #@#@$!!

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Jul 8 16:21:17 EDT 2004

i had a similar situation where i needed to compile a special option
into PHP for a client's webserver.  the route i took was to grab the
src rpm and modify the spec file with the appropriate build options,
then rebuild it.  granted, this is all easier said than done, but the
end result is a nice friendly rpm that doesn't break anything else.

jason