[TriLUG] PHP.... #@#@$!!

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 16:23:19 EDT 2004

I *think* that what you're doing replaces the php stuff on your box,
but it doesn't replace the php module that is compiled for apache?

I thought though, that the default RPM installation of php and the
subsequent apache module came compiled with all kinds of options,
including --enable-gd.

hth,

-rtw