[TriLUG] the PHP plot thickens

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 8 21:43:45 EDT 2004

Well, GD does actually work.  Here's my sample "code" from a page I
named gdtest.php:

<?php
         $image = ImageCreate(200, 50);
         $background_color = ImageColorAllocate($image, 255, 255, 255);
//white
         $gray = ImageColorAllocate($image, 204, 204, 204); //gray

         ImageFilledRectangle($image, 50, 10, 150, 40, $gray);

         header('Content-type: image/png');
         ImagePNG($image);
?>

This is supposed to create a gray rectangle on the webpage.. and it
does.  So GD works.
Now on to figure out why my barcodes don't.

Greg