[TriLUG] Nextel Wireless Broadband

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Fri Jul 9 14:31:11 EDT 2004

William Schulz wrote:

>On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 02:08:01PM -0400, Alan Porter wrote:
>

>>Anyone hear of a way to get these little beasts to work under Linux?
>>

>I've not been able to find anything either.  I'd love to hear if you are
>successful in any way.  Much rather be using it under LNX.

I looked for quite a while, as two good friends were part of the trial
and I was considering purchasing the service myself (which I have since
done).  It appears from my research that there's no known way to get
them to work under Linux at present.  Everyone is of course welcome (and
encouraged) to find/write/implement a solution and report back.  :)

Aaron S. Joyner