[TriLUG] still in search of a postscript expert

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 9 17:02:26 EDT 2004

I've got the barcodes working, now I just have to get the postscript
output to match the following example:

http://tbcorp.homeip.net/brown.net/greg/barcode/

Each letter and number corresponds to a different color.  The entire
thing needs to be scripted.  I have all
the back-end stuff figured out, now I just need to figure out the
postscript side of things.

So, all that said are there any postscript experts willing to teach me?
  I will pay $$.  The only caveat is the
output needs to look just like this, not a little, not some, but
exactly.  The barcode is a PNG image and the
other printed text located close to the barcode is queried out of a
database.  The order of the characters
is determined by the case number (which is the color coded number).  I
have the original sheet of test
labels which may make things more clear - there are seven labels per
page all printed from a standard
postscript color laser printer.

Any takers?  I need to figure this aspect of the project out so any
interested parties please name your
price.

Greg