[TriLUG] still in search of a (ed.) scriptable layout expert

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 9 17:37:24 EDT 2004

Well, PITA or not, if it will do the job and be able to replicate that
job
by accepting input from a script then I'll consider it.

And I don't mean to put my flag in the ground and say "Postscript
or Bust" at all - rather I'll use what will allow me to get the job
done.

The only requirement is the output is generated via a script with
the input being only the case identification number (and it runs
on Linux as the server will be linux based).

Be it LaTeX, postscript, or something else I haven't thought of,
I still don't know how to make it work so if you do and you want
to make a bit of extra $$ training me, or you just want the good
karma of helping out (I can work with that too :) ), then by all means
let me know.

My knowledge sponge is dry and ready to absorb. :)

Greg