[TriLUG] KDE apps crash all the time on exit

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 23:56:42 EDT 2004

I'll try this stuff.  I forgot to mention though that I created a brand new
user, and that user also had the same problems.

Jim, I have been fooling around with wine recently.  Are you serious about the
kernel32.dll bit?  How could it be getting in the way without me actually
using wine?

Thanks,

Michael