[TriLUG] Cary Swapfest Planning

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Jul 13 22:04:43 EDT 2004

Joseph Tate said the following on 7/13/04 8:50 PM:

> Tanner Lovelace wrote:
>  >Various bits snipped...
>
> I'll be bringing my Mandrake 10 desktop system and a 19" CRT.  If we
> don't need it, I'll need it for another activity I have that afternoon.
>  It has a 40x burner, but no ISOs.  Perhaps I can get a few before
> Saturday.  I can also bring a 100 ft extension cord.

Cool.  How much space do you have on the disk?  I can bring a set
of discs that we can pull isos off of (or, alternatively, I can
burn them to a DVD).

> I will need to leave no later than 2:30 PM, so perhaps I could do a
> swing shift?  Say 10:00 to 2:00 rather than 12:00 to 4:00?

Sure we can work that out.  Can you come to Crazy Fire on Friday?
BTW, if you're planning on coming to CF on Friday, please rsvp me
off-list so I can get the appropriate sized table.  Anyone who wants
to come, even if you're not working the swapfest, is welcome, but just
be willing to contribute to the discussion. :-)

> The AFU stuff is probably enough to show off, unless we want to show any
> gaming capabilities.  I can show off NetJuke and Ogg playing, but won't
> be bringing speakers if I can help it.

I can bring a set of speakers.

Cheers,
Tanner