[TriLUG] Cary Swapfest Planning

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Wed Jul 14 06:52:50 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 18:00, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Greetings,
>

> So, what I'd like to know is, who can bring what?  We need
> some people to bring (and possibly burn first) copies of
> Fedora, Mandrake and Knoppix.  I can work on Mandrake and AFU
> Knoppix (I need to see if I can modify it to default to engish
> instead of german!).  Who can bring machines to act as burners?
> Aaron, is there any chance of getting those spiffy LCDs you
> brought to the RARSfest? O:-)  We also need a 50 foot extension
> cord and I think I can bring that.  Who's got the trilug
> table signs?  Do we want to print up some card/brocures about
> trilug to hand out?  What else?

I have a 4 port KVM, with cables, that I could loan to the booth.  I'm
not 100% on going to the fest, but will be happy to hook up with someone
tomorrow morning to hand it off.  I'll be working right near 440 and
US1, anyone in that area?  Unfortunately I'll be working in Wilson all
but Thursday, therefore can't be at the Friday lunch.

Kevin

If you never see anything that offends you, you aren't living in a free
society

Kim Campbell - Former Canadian Prime Minister