[TriLUG] OT: Looking for CF wireless for Zaurus

Ilan Volow listboy at clarux.com
Wed Jul 14 09:42:03 EDT 2004

On Jul 13, 2004, at 9:43 PM, Roy Vestal wrote:

> As in a previous email, I just purchased a Zaurus SL5500. I'm looking a
> CF wireless LAN card for my Zaurus. According to Sharp, these are the
> ones to get. If you have one that you are wanting to sell, please
> contact me offline, rvestal at trilug.org

Helpful hint: when you're shopping around for a wireless card for a
zaurus make *sure* that it doesn't block the stylus holder. The choice
of whether to take out the stylus to write something or whether to have
to log-back into a network is not a fun one to make.

--
Ilan Volow
Ergonomica Auctorita Illico!